Features & Services
Bed and Breakfast accommodation, at Ewich House, Tyndrum, Crianlarich, Scotland, UK – features & services
At Ewich we aim to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, we want you to feel really at home so the house and grounds are open all day for you to enjoy. In the summer you can sit or wander around in the spacious grounds, there is an abundance of wildlife and birdlife in the gardens and woods which surround us. In the winter, if the outdoors don’t tempt you, then you can curl up on the blissfully comfy sofas with a roaring log fire.
Our guest lounge is beautifully furnished and really cosy with a wide range of books , DVD’s and Freesat TV
We provide a number of services for our visitors, which include :-
- Packed lunches by prior arrangement – please see food page for more details
- Early breakfasts
- Secure and plentiful parking (cars may be left by arrangement)
- Undercover and lockable storage for motorbikes and cycles
- Drying area for outdoor kit
- Special diets catered for (please inform us in advance)
If there is anything else that you may require that we haven’t thought of then please ask either before or during your stay. We aim to please so please don’t be shy!